Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Happenings

So it has been a few days since my last post... So I will catch you up to date.. This weekend was a bit of a blur.. I Did not get much done.. After my interviews with the VP of the company on Friday, all I wanted to do was relax. On Saturday I went shopping with my sister and neice, then to my other sisters house to watch the UFC fight.. It was VERY good... for those of you who missed it, I would definitely youtube the fight because Chuck Liddell got knocked the F&CK out! lol!
Ok.. so Sunday was a late morning start.. I went to Wally world.. picked up my mailbox and some paint to get started on my cardbox... I will be finishing it tonight and of course posting pics..

As for my good news.. I GOT THE JOB !!! WOOO WOOO WOOOOOOOOOO lol.. I dont know when I start.. just my raise.. I am having lunch with my new manager on Thursday to discuss how things will work... we shall see how things go from there...

AND HOW disappointing is it that BRit did not perform?!?! UG!

No comments: