Saturday, September 13, 2008

DIY Invite Mockup YAY!

OK ladies.. I am SOO excited.. I got my last few items in today that I needed to put my invites together.. here are some pics..








It took a while to get the printer color right but here is what I used:
Ivory Cardstock from Staples 250 pages for 9.99
Green ribbon from Joanns $1.00
Bronze Stardream cardstock from http://www.anchorpaper.com/ (Tom is FABULOUS)
Baroque Motiff Stamp from Stampin Up
Chocolate Chip Ink pad from Stampin Up
Clear Embossing Powder
I also designed everything in Power Point and Word..
The total cost for one invite is approx $1.00 Which I LOVE

5 comments:

Fabulous FĂȘtes said...

you did an AMAZING job! they came out beautifuL!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Those invites are awesome, I LOVE them! Hey, thanks for the link love on your blog roll - I'm going to add you to mine as well...

Congratulations & happy planning!
-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.itsajaimething.com

Laurel said...

Thank you both ladies!!! And anytime! Keep the blogs coming!

Lauren @ Team Giles said...

Hi! I linked over to you from "it's a Jaime thing"

LOVE your invites! so awesome!!!

Lauren @ Team Giles
http://www.teamgiles.com

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

these look great!