Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks for the link, Interesting turn of events..

So I see that I have a few followers.. Thank you ladies and gentleman for the following.. I know I am fairly new to this whole blogging world, but it is definitely something I am beginning to enjoy. I also wanted to say a special thank you to It's a Jaime Thing!.. I see I am now listed under her Wedding Inspiration links! I feel very honored and I hope that I can live up to it!

On another note,
Things have been rolling along smoothly for me. Today was my very last day in my current job. I have held my position for almost 3 years now in the Legal Compliance department where I have filed, and pushed, and prodded with attorneys, state agencies, clients, and co-workers. I have to say that it has been an interesting three years and I have seen myself grow as an individual as well as a professional. I will miss my co-workers dearly, but luckily I will still be working for the same company.
On Monday, I will begin my new position as a Client Relations Manager. What that has in store for me, I'm not quite sure. I am positive however that the changes will offer me an enormous opportunity for growth.
Between a new job, the wedding itself, staying healthy, and school I know that I will have a lot on my plate.. but I know with everyone's patience and support that we will make it to the finish line! i look forward to sharing with everyone as we get closer and closer. Do any of you balance a large plate as well while planning? I'm interested to know if I am the only one out there.

BTW.. 99 DAYS UNTIL MY WEDDING!!!

3 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Aww, it's my pleasure to have you on my blog roll, and it's an honor to be on yours - you've got a great blog! :) I wonder though - did you mean "now" instead of "not"? :)

Anyhow, thanks for the mention, I look forward to reading more of your blog, and to hopefully keeping in touch - keep up the great work & happy planning!!! :)

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.itsajaimething.com

Laurel said...

haha.. Woopsies! Thanks for catching that!

Debashri said...

Oh Laurel! Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog :) and following mine. This blogging thing is really great fun!