Monday, January 19, 2009

Easy going weekend

So I was thinking this morning, this weekend was pretty easy going, but actually I did do a bunch of stuff. Friday night was opening weekend of the state fair so I pretty much stuffed my face which was fun. Then saturday morning dh and I watched movies until I have to leave for a birthday party which ended up being a job. Luckily I brought my cameras with me... I ended up taking over 400 picsb it was a place called My Gym which is similar to gymboree...the kids had an amazing time. And who wouldn't... Had they had an adult sized playground, I would of been having fun too!
the weekend ended nicely with breakfast in the morning, then I shot a baptism, and ended at my sisters house eating home made split pea soup and watching pineapple express...
This weeks agenda, packing!!!!

No comments: