Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lots of Checks

So.. All of my epics are now posted.. http://www.dbimages.instaproofs.com/Now I just have to pick out my favorites I also have updated my bio with some of my favorite bios for diy, budget and all around... I have ordered my cardstock for my invites. ordered my STDsreceived my cello bags for my favorspurchased all of my chinese paper lanternshave all of my jewelry nowordered my glassine pouches for our ecofetti toss instead of petals or riceWe have the tiki torches for the aisle decorations, I received the bows for the torchesI picked up the aisle runner and now I just need to monogram it... I have my overlays for my tables, my mirrors, all of my vases now as well as my votive holders.. Slowly but surely everything is coming along... YAY!

No comments: